Whether the music streaming app has become distracting or you’ve found a better SoundCloud alternative, deleting a SoundCloud account is just a matter of few steps.
Let’s see how to delete the SoundCloud account and get over it.
How to Delete SoundCloud Account
You cannot delete the SoundCloud account from the mobile app. You’ll have to open a browser either on PC or Mobile and then follow these steps.
- Go to soundcloud.com and login into your account.
- Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen.
- Press “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, scroll down to the bottom.
- Click “Delete account” and choose the reason for deletion.
- If you want to delete your uploaded tracks, comments you’ve made and received, and your statistics, check the box at the bottom.
- Press the orange button that says “Delete account.”
There you have it. Your account, along with all your data, will be deleted. Remember, think thoroughly before making this decision. You won’t be able to get back your data again.
Read Also: How to Whisper on Twitch
It’s easy to close a SoundCloud account than to make it. But be advised, once removed, you will not be able to recover it. This guide will take you through the whole process of deletion and the steps to take for it.